Postgraduate Diploma in Business is a Level 8 qualification consisting of eight papers taught over one year. The teaching materials have been designed by Southern Cross University and successful completion will result in an NZQA-approved award of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business from ICL Graduate Business School.
The course consists of the following eight papers:
8200 Accounting for Managers (Level 8)
8241 Marketing (Level 8)
8230 Organisational Behaviour (Level 8)
8220 Economics and Quantitative Analysis (Level 8)
9201 Global Business (Level 9)
9202 Entrepreneurship and Marketing (Level 9)
9203 Project Management (Level 9)
9230 Leading and Managing People (Level 9)
According to NZQA, students with a Postgraduate Diploma are able to:
- Show evidence of advanced knowledge about a specialist field of enquiry or professional practice
- Engage in rigorous intellectual analysis, criticism and problem-solving
A PGDipBus graduate qualifies for ANZSCO Skill Level 1 for permanent residency applications, and employment in supervisory and management level positions within a wide variety of businesses and industries.
The PGDipBus also qualifies for the spouse visa, whereby the student’s spouse may work full time on a work visa and any children are entitled to a free schooling in the local state school.
- All admissions are approved by ICL Graduate Business School
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or Graduate Diploma in a business-related field.
- International students must also present IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 overall, with no band less than 6.0, or an equivalent recognized by NZQA.
The programme is taught over three 16-week trimesters: a total of 12 months. In the first two trimesters students take three papers and in the third trimester two, allowing for a repeat if necessary.
23 Apr 2018
20 Aug 2018
17 Feb 2018
16 Jun 2018
13 Oct 2018