- ICL Application Form
- Under 18 Application Form (to be completed by Parent/Legal Guardian)
Early registration will guarantee you a place, as long as you meet the entry criteria. If you do not pre-enrol, you may miss out on the subjects you need to study. Enrolments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Pre enrolments can be made by contacting one of our Sales and Marketing
Enrolment is your first step to becoming a successful student. To enroll in ICL Graduate Business Programmes, you are required to:
- Have a valid visa to study in New Zealand
- Have suitable travel/medical insurance
- Have sufficient funds for onward travel or to sustain you while studying in New Zealand
Furthermore, to complete enrolment you must also:
- Complete an Enrolment form/Application form.
- Have received an Offer of Place.
- Demonstrated English proficiency to match the course requirements*.
- Provided a copy of your valid visa.
- Provided copies of your passport.
- Have medical insurance which covers you for the duration of your study.
- Provided transcripts of your academic background.
- Paid your fees in full.
- Signed the Public Trust form .
- Attend the scheduled ICL Orientation.
* You may need to complete the ICL Placement Test to demonstrate an adequate
level of English to enroll in your programme of study. This will include an interview with an academic staff member. Before your interview it is a good idea to think clearly about the purpose of your study and what you want to achieve.
The following attachment is a full list of ICL Graduate Business School’s course fees in 2017. For further inquiries, please contact the school.