Safe Studying Protocols Level 1
At times like this, people get anxious and stressed.
Please be kind and considerate of each other, and remember it’s OK to ask for help if you are
feeling overwhelmed, Contact:
- Stay home if you feel unwell
– Inform the school on 09 368 4343 and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
– If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
– If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
– If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Register using NZ COVID tracer app
The QR code is available at Reception and in every level and common areas.
- Maintain good hygiene
Keep up good hand washing practices, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and drying thoroughly. Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Compulsory attendance on campus
Ensure that your teacher/lecturer has checked your attendance at every class.
- Keep physical distancing
COVID-19 is contained at Alert Level 1, but it’s still worthwhile to keep a safe distance from peopleyou don’t know while out and about.
For more information send your enquiry to email@example.com
View our full Covid-19 Updates and FAQ archive here.