Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, ICL Graduate Business School, and all other ICL Education Group schools temporarily closed their physical doors to students until Aug 30, 2020. During this time, ICL successfully developed and delivered online classes. With Auckland now in Alert Level 2, our face-to-face classes will resume as of Monday, Sep 31, 2020.
At ICL Education Group our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our students and staff. Below is the full list of Safe Studying Protocols that will be implemented on the ICL Education Group campus in order to keep our whānau safe over this challenging time.
Stay home if you feel unwell
Inform school on 09 368 4343 and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
You must wear a face mask in public transport
While wearing face-covering or masks in situations other than on public transport is not mandatory, the Ministry recommends that students
bring face coverings or masks with them when attending activities on a tertiary campus, and make use of these where appropriate,
particularly where physical distancing may be difficult. In the ICL Education Centre building, we recommend students and stay wear masks in
spaces which are confined or allow a lot of mobility, such as:
• Around Reception
• In corridors
• The level 1 student lounge (except for eating)
• The breakout areas on levels 2, 3 and 4
• In the lifts and
• On the stairs
Register using NZ COVID tracer app
The QR code is available at Reception and in every level and common areas.
Instructions on how to register and use NZ COVID Tracer can be found here.
Ensure that your teacher/lecturer has checked your attendance at every class.
Good hygiene practices (hand-washing, coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow, and not touching your face when your hands are not clean) MUST be followed at all times.
Keep at least 1 metre away from people while you are on campus or in classes. Seating in classrooms will allow you to maintain this distance during lessons.
• Avoid body contact (e.g. kissing, hand shaking, hugging) with anyone.
• Avoid borrowing books, pens, laptops, etc. from each other. Bring and use your own materials and equipment.
• Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Do not let other people use your phone, and do not use other people’s phones.
• Do not share your utensils (cups, forks, spoons, chopsticks, etc.) and food or drinks with others.
• Use the common areas on Levels 2, 3 and 4 for your meal break if there is not enough space in the cafeteria.
•Wash your hands and clean the used surface after you finish your meal.
Movement around school
• Use separate ways as instructed to move up and down the different levels of the school building, and still keep a 1 metre distance from others.
• Do not stand and/or talk in a group in the stair landing spaces.
• Follow instructions on signs around the school regarding queuing or moving. These signs are located at entrances, reception, and toilets.
• Lifts are not available to students. If you have any accessibility needs, please talk to Reception.
• Clean the surface you have used.
When you hear an alarm
• Evacuate the building calmly, maintain physical distancing where possible.
• Wait in the designated assembly point and keep a 2 metre distance from others.
• When you are allowed to re-enter the building, maintain physical distancing while moving and make sure to wash your hands afterwards.
Cafeteria, piano, public magazines are not accessible under Alert Level 2.
During this time, people get anxious and stressed. Please be kind and considerate to your fellow students and to staff, and remember it’s OK to ask for help if you are feeling overwhelmed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
For more information send your enquiry to email@example.com
View our full Covid-19 Updates and FAQ archive here.